Before starting the test
- During the test – 1
- During the test – 2
- During the test – 3
- During the test – 4
- Unexpected events
- After the test
- A list of fail and immediate fail items
- Reverse Parallel Parking
Reverse Parallel Parking
Triangle shape markings on the road are the new indicators that you are approaching a school zone. You must slow down to 40km/h between the times of 8am to 9.30am & 2.30pm to 4pm.
A list of fail and immediate fail items
- Disobeying traffic signs, signals or road markings
- Failing to give way when required
- Colliding with a vehicle, pedestrian or object
- Performing an illegal act or manoeuvre
- Exceeding the speed limit
After the test
- After the test, the testing officer will discuss how you went
- on your driving test. If you have passed your driving test
- you will be replacing your “L” licence with a provisional
- licence. If you hold another type of licence you will be issued with the appropriate class of licence.
Predicting what will happen during your driving test is near impossible.
If something unexpected happens, you are expected to have enough experience in order to make a safe decision given the circumstances.
For example, if children are standing in between two parked cars, you should cover the brake and slow down and/or change lanes.